This E QD style bushing is a high-strength premium bushing with a 1″ hole. What sets this bushing apart from other bushings is the high-quality steel construction and strict quality control procedures focused on quality, value, and premium quality customer service. We also have a team of highly trained experts to answer any questions you may have. For more information or to get a great quote, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
- Bushing Type: F
- Bore Size: 1-11/16″
- Dimension (A): 0.813″
- Dimension (B): 4.437″
- Dimension (D): 6.625″
- Dimension (E): 2.813″
- Dimension (F): 2.500″
- Dimension (G): 0.188″
- Dimension (L): 3.625″
- Bolt Circle: 5.625″
- Set Screw Size: 1/2 – 13
- Wrench Torque: 900 LBS
- Weight: 11.50 LBS
1. Make sure the cone on the bushing and the inside of the driven product is clean and free of oil or any anti-seize lubricant.
2. Slide QD bushing on the shaft, flange end first, then assemble key.
3. Place the QD bushing on the shaft. Use only a standard Allen key to tighten the set screw on the key (hand-tight). Don’t push too hard.
4. Slide the large end of the sprocket or other part taper hole into place over the cone, aligning the drilled bolt holes on the sprocket or other part with the taper holes in the bushing flange. Then assemble the pull-up bolt and lock washer.
5. Tighten the pull-up bolts alternately and evenly to the tightening levels shown in the torque table below. Do not use extensions on wrench handles. There should now be a gap between the face of the sprocket or other part hub and the flange of the QD bushing to ensure a satisfactory tapered grip and press fit. NOTE: This gap must not be closed.
1. Remove all pull-up bolts and thread them into the threaded holes in the sprocket or other part against the flange of the QD bushing to break the tapered clamp.
2. Loosen the set screw and slide the QD bushing off the shaft.
Click and check out more products you’re looking for.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are a factory with more than 15 years of manufacturing experience.
Q2. Is OEM and ODM service available?
A. Of course. We have many years of experience in OEM& ODM service.
Q3. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service, would you match or beat the price I am paying?
A. We always feel we provide the best service and competitive prices. We would be more than happy to personalize a competitive quote for you, just email us.